46 Vacuum Cavitation Ultrasound BIO Facial Beauty Machine
Lipo Cavitation Instrument is a high technology slimming instrument which integrates 40K Focal Strong Ultrasonic, RF , Vacuum Suction and BIO four core technologies.
|Main Efficiencies:||Strong Cavitation to remove fat|
It makes use of Focal Strong Ultrasonic Probe that can emit 40000HZ sound wave and penetrate deep into adipose layer. When it enters body, it can cause fatty cells fierce friction, effectively consume calories and cells water, dwindle fatty cells, crack fatty cells from fierce friction in an instant.
Dissolve Fat, Lymph Drainage, Tighten Skin, Enhance Skin Elasticity
Adopt the most advanced RF technology, which can reach targeted deep adipose layer, cause thermal friction of adipose tissue in dynamic status, then through sweat gland and hepato-enteric circulation to expel the redundant fat and toxin out of body.
Improve the orange tissues, slim and sculpture the body contour
Positive and negative micro bio-electric current stimulates relevant accupoints under different frequency and pulse to activate fat cells, further consume calories and fat.
|Aim at back and arms||1. Take upper spine as center, push to oxter where the lymph nodes are.|
2. Back arm all pull up to oxter where the lymph nodes are.
3. Front arm from down to up pull up to oxter where the lymph nodes are.
|Aim at abdomen||1. Take lower spine as center, pull forward to front waist and straightly to groin.|
2. In clockwise direction from ascending colon→transverse colon→descending colon push to groin and cease.
3. For stomach and belly, adopt “A” skill pushing down to groin.
1. Upper abdomen: drain lymph liquid to oxter where the lymph nodes are.
2. Lower abdomen: drain lymph liquid to groin where the lymph nodes are.
3. Waist: drain lymph liquid to groin where the lymph nodes are.
|Aim at buttocks and legs||1. Back legs: drain lymph fluid to groin where the lymph nodes are.|
2. Shanks: drain lymph fluid to popliteal lymph nodes.
3. Articulations: drain lymph fluid to lymph nodes.
|Aim at back||1. Shoulders: drain lymph fluid to collarbone where the lymph nodes are.|
2. Buttocks: drain lymph fluid to groin where the lymph nodes are.
3. Back: drain lymph fluid to oxter where the lymph nodes are.