- Dr. Pen Ultima A6 microneedling pen is used mostly for face wrinkles, scars, stretch marks and facial lines.
- Dr. Pen uses sterile, individually-sealed, disposable needle cartridges for optimal safety and comfort.
- The adjustable dial allows treatment that adapts to individual client’s needs. (Notice that the maximum depth depends on your cartridge’s type)
- Dr. Pen is more economical than derma roller, you just need to recharge the pen and replace cartridges after every use. Come with two replaceable batteries for Dr. Pen Ultima A6. Both wired and wireless can be worked.
- What in the Box: One Dr. Pen Ultima A6 microneedling pen, 6PCS 36-Pin replacement cartridges, wall charger and cord, user manual, plastic storage box, Boeson brand latex gloves, and exclusive warranty card provided by Boeson.
Dr. Pen Ultima A6 Professional Microneedling Pen with 6 Replacement Cartridges
Dr. Pen Ultima A6 is your best assistant, which will leave you feeling and looking better. It’s safe to share the host with other persons. Also, it’s economical, you just need to replace the cartridges after every use. All cartridges are disposable with sealed packaging. Dr. Pen Ultima A6 is safe, hygienic, and convenient.
- Acne Scars
- Surgical Scars
- Burn Scars
- Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Stretch Marks
- Enlarged Pores
Dr.Pen Ultima A6 Instructions
How to Use
1. Sterilize cartridges, wash and pat skin dry. 2. Move in the desired area for 2-4 times. 3. Apply moisturizer or repairing serum after use. (Cartridges are best for disposable, sharing cartridges with others is banned).
DO NOT USE
1. On open wounds. 2. On acne or irritated skin. 3. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Experts recommend to use Dr. Pen Ultima A6 with topical numbing cream and Vitamin C serum together. It would be better consult experts before making a purchase, based on your skin problems.
Dr.Pen Ultima A6 Device Features
Fit A6 bayonet slot type cartridges.
Length Adjustment Knob and Dial
Adjustable dial allows treatment that adapts to individual client’s needs. (Notice that the maximum depth depends on your cartridge’s type)
Indicator and Speed Switch Button
5 speeds level adjustable.
|Dr. Pen Ultima A6||Dr. Pen Ultima N2-W||Dr. Pen Ultima M7-W||Dr. Pen Ultima M5-W||Dr. Pen Ultima A1-W|
|Material||Aluminium Alloy||Plastic||Aluminium Alloy||Aluminium Alloy||Aluminium Alloy|
|Battery||Removable (Two)||Built-in (One)||Built-in (One)||Built-in (One)||Built-in (One)|
|RPM(Revolutions Per Minute)||8000-18000||5000-10000||7000-13000||7000-13000||8000-15000|
|Mode||Both wireless and wired||Both wireless and wired||Both wireless and wired||Both wireless and wired||Both wireless and wired|
|Charging Time||2 Hours||2 Hours||2 Hours||2 Hours||2 Hours|
|Operation Time||About 2-3 hours||About 2-3 hours||About 2-3 hours||About 2-3 hours||About 2-3 hours|
- Package Dimensions : 6.7 x 5 x 2.3 inches; 15.2 Ounces
- Item model number : Dr. Pen Ultima A6
- Batteries : 2 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)