TMA Thermo Mechanical Ablation Fractional RF Scar Removal Machine
- Type: RF Style: PORTABLE Certification: CE Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
- Feature: Face Lift, Skin Rejuvenation, Weight Loss, Wrinkle Remover, scar removal
- Application: For Commercial
- After-sales Service Provided: Free spare parts, Video technical support, Online support
- Warranty: 1 Year Product: TMA Fractional RF scar removal
- Function: acne, scar, stretch mark removal Treatment area: eyes, face, body
- Handles: 2 pieces Work Mode: Fractional RF Handle life span: 50,000 shots
- Treatment tip size: 0.3CM and 1CM Display: 8 Inch TFT Color Screen
Packaging & Delivery Selling Units: Single item Single package size: 46X52X27 cm
- Single gross weight: 20.000 kg Package Type: Aluminum case packing
Fractional RF scar removal machine same result as CO2 laser
It is a thermal fractional skin rejuvenation system powered by Thermo-Mechanical Action (TMA) technology. It employs a hot titanium tip which transfers direct heat to the upper dermis. The proprietary tip is constructed of biocompatible temperature resistant titanium alloy. The tip consists of an array of tiny pyramids which are heatable to a temperature of 400°C . The apex of the pyramids transfers energy to skin by very brief controlled contact. Treatment is nearly painless. Analgesic creams are typically not required. Healing is fast and down time short.
Based on Thermo-Mechanical Ablation (TMA) technology, it impacts the targeted tissue almost identically to fractional CO2 and erbium lasers, however with low pain, safely with no side effects.
Analgesic creams are not required. Healing is fast and down time short.
Tixel offers a new dimension in compactness, ergonomic design, and operating comfort to its users who will also benefit from significant cost savings in equipment, maintenance, operating costs and in floor space.
RF Scar Removal Machine Advantages
1 The same treatment effect as CO2 laser
2 Three operating modes correspond to different skin types and different effects
3 After treatment, the site is not the same as the traditional laser, not charring
4 No need for anesthesia, almost no pain
5 Easy to operate and simple post-care
6 Compared with traditional laser diodes, no radiation is required, natural heat transfer is used, damage is less, and repair period is shorter.Three operating modes.